Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girl Crush. ♥

I guess it's not secret that I have ridiculous crushes on a couple of celebrity ladies. I don't even know why, I guess it's because of how beautiful they are and how they look when they're all glammed up.

Right now, I'm obsessing over Kim Kardashian and Ciara. I think Kim is 100% beauty ALL around and Ciara is THAT girl right now. I love Kim's style, and her hair and the way she doesn't care about what anyone thinks. She can be over-the-top sexy but still simmer down and be the classiest lady ever. Ciara is sooo dope. I love how sweet and soft her voice is, but she dances like a FREAK ;) She embraces her sexuality when it comes to dancing and makes no apologies - what a positive message for other women out there!

I wrote this post because I usually have pictures of either of them on my HalleBerry or on Facebook, and I'm likely going to start posting some here as well! Don't front :P, everyone KNOWS they're EYE CANDY!