Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to observing movements... .. .




For anyone who is actually reading this, I swore I wouldn’t get addicted to this, but the truth is, I have. There is something about writing that just makes me feel – free. Anyone who knows me knows that my place of Zen is when I have my pink earphones on and listening to some good music…that MOOD MUSIC.

But lately, writing has been that place for me. Ever since I got my new laptop, and installed the new Microsoft Word on it, I played around with it realized they had this little blog thing on it, where I could write whatever I wanted, edit it, alter it and click one button and it would automatically publish on my blog! (I love technology). So I will go ahead and tell you that I have at least 50 posts that I have saved and WANT to post, but most are too opinionated, political, biased or just wack! I write about EVERYTHING. I’m a nerd in disguise…I have a very vivid imagination and I have a hell of a lot to say, but sometimes, I choose to keep things to myself.

Today, however…I feel like venting a little. So here it goes.

Fake people come in different shapes and sizes. Friends, classmates, boyfriends, home girls, homeboys... hell even family members. Snakes and fake broads are universal. I never understood it though. Why? How do these people sit here smiling in your face with their dumb grins and forced chit chat full well knowing that they're going to run to someone else, repeat what you discussed and talk shit? What’s the point of a friendship or any relationship at that? Whoa, whoa, whoa... and you think I'm odd for keeping to myself and I'm a hater? I guess you can deem me as an OUTKAST then. 'Cause I refuse take part in your fucked up 'reindeer games'. I try my damn hardest to be nice to EVERYONE I meet; I was taught to always be nice to everyone I meet and give everyone the benefit of the doubt but YOU took advantage of that! I guess I'm somewhat in a dilemma of my own though... I was raised with the notion that you should embrace everybody and show love to even the people who look down at you. As much as it is ANNOYING like a mosquito bite that you’re dying to itch, I won’t. I’ll keep doing ME and being who I am because I’m not going to change for ANYONE.

So really what is a 'real friend'? A real friend is that person who has the balls to stand up for you when even the majority of people are against you. It’s that person who listens and tells you the truth even when it’s hard to hear. A real friend never sugar-coats anything. A real friend is not always there when you call, but seems to always be on time when you need her/him the most. A real friend is hard to find, but trust me they're there.