Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Many thought's cross my mind on a daily basis... What to do? Where to go? Who to befriend? Who to trust? Who can I trust? I guess there comes a point and time in life where you realize that you are indeed alone - to your thoughts and to make the right decisions in life.

If there were only a way to question those people in your life before they hurt you, before you befriend them. Friends that turn their back on you when you need them the most; people that hurt you, cheat, and lie to you; companies that take advantage of you and your hard work...

Obviously this is not possible and we all live life... I am sure that no matter what you do, you always run the risk of getting hurt, and if you hold back then you also run the risk of missing out on crucial loves and friendships that you may not have given a chance.

I will forever remain an optimist with a little bit of a realist in me - I would rather be hurt, than miss out on a friendship or love... I would rather work hard for my company than slack off and lose my job. I guess I am what you would call a good person, but I am starting to believe that there are very few people like me in this world. Most people will snake you if you give them the chance - most views may not be indicative of all people, but realizing how people lie about the most simple things, and take advantage of those less fortunate is a sickening thought...

I say this not to be a pessimist and not that it needs to be said, but just how I feel about people in this world. We need to stick together and help one another and yet I feel like I am one of the few people who seems to think this way.

My Resolution for this year is above all odds to remain a good person, regardless of all the negativity around me - I will chose to do the right thing, tell the truth, and love without holding back to everyone around me - No matter what, it is easier to be good than it is to be a bad.

I hope this will inspire someone and change their outlook on people - so it will eventually make the world a better place.

M.