Friday, August 7, 2009

My Toronto

I ♥ Toronto. I don't know how else to say it. Our city is def. home to THE WORLD. We have everything anyone could ever ask for! Here's a simple list of my favourite places and things to do in and around the city! :) thos isn't the complete list, I'll def. keep adding more! 1 ♥ T.O.

My Toronto is PRO lesbian & gay rights :) We celebrate GayPride! Most of us might be straight but we are definitely NOT narrow!

My Toronto is YYZ being a 5 minute drive away from my house :P

My Toronto is Garden at 3am followed by Fran's around 4am.

My Toronto is CARiBANA, MANiFESTO, LUMiNATO & NUiT BLANCHE!!

My Toronto is rollerblading down at SunnySide while eating ice cream & walking on the boardwalk. 

My Toronto is home of the dopest blogs! LostInTheWillderness, 1loveto & thelegendsleague.

My Toronto is Caffe Demetre's on The Kingsway.

My Toronto is BrazenHussy & CC at COAL on Queen! :) ♡♥♡♥

My Toronto is dinner & a movie at Queensway Cinemas on a Wednesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

My Toronto is shopping around Kensington Market on a Sunday.
My Toronto is Shuffle on a Friday at Revival.

My Toronto is Little India, Little Italy, Little Portugal, Little West Indies and Little Greece.

My Toronto is Paramount Canada's Wonderland, Wild Water Kingdom, Ontario Place & The CNE in the summer.

My Toronto is Champagne & Cupcakes on Queen Street.

My Toronto is David's in Yorkdale because I get all my Loubie's there :)

My Toronto is Holt's at Sherway because I get all my Kiehl's hair products there :)

My Toronto is the ROM, The Science Centre, The AGO and The Zoo in the summer!

My Toronto is ALL the fabric and accessory stores on Queen/Spadina, its designers HEAVEN.

My Toronto is the new Anthropologie at Shops at Don Mills.

My Toronto is the 4 deeelicious gourmet cupcake boutiques located along Queen Street East. I love meee some sugar lol

My Toronto is Chocolicks with Mum on a Monday! :)

My Toronto is Sizzlin' Jaks on The Queensway on the weekends for a late or midday breakfast/brunch/lunch.

My Toronto is Cora's on a holiday for breakfast/brunch :)

My Toronto is The Farmers Market in the huge parking lot of Sherway Gardens on random weekends with Mom.

My Toronto is High Park!! :)

My Toronto is Dufflet on Queen Street.
 
My Toronto is Carole's Cheesecake in Yorkville.

My Toronto La Bamboche Patisseri near Eglinton Station.

My Toronto is Sweet Tooth on The Danforth.
 
My Toronto is The Cupcake Shoppe on Yonge Street.

My Toronto is Lollicakes on Mount Pleasant Road. 

My Toronto is Piri Piri, the best Churresqueira.

My Toronto is Dundas Square because there is ALWAYS something going on down there.